I’m not working on a major writing project this summer (although I am paying attention to what’s going on in my brain, and making notes). So I expect to get a lot of reading done.
Here are 8 books queued up on my two e-readers (not in any order):
- The Journey / Suzanne Miller
- Hope (Operation Galton Book 1) / Terry Tyler
- Alchemy / Mark Ryan
- Sunwielder / D. Wallace Peach
- Sailing to Redoubt / C. Litka
- Best Friends and Other Lovers / J.F. Kaufmann
- The Two-Blood Legacy / J.F. Kaufmann
- The Daemoniac / Kat Ross
These are all indie-published books!
The list may be added to, especially if I join another Goodreads Reading Round, in which case I’ll have to rev up my reading efforts.
I almost always review the books I read. I post reviews on Goodreads, and on Amazon or Smashwords, depending on where I acquired the book. So look out for reviews!
Does anyone else have a “Books to Read This Summer” list to share?