Despite the block of wood in the photo, I can’t say writer’s block is why I’m not cranking out the prose right now.
I just don’t feel like writing.
There are so many books to read…
- Waterloo Sunset (Book 4 in Sanctuary Series) / PJ O’Brien
- The Bright Black Sea / C Litka
- A Trail if by Sea / Laura Seabury Smith
- From Unseen Fire (Book 1 of the Aven Cycle) / Cass Morris
- The Basement: A Novella by Mark Paxson
- Tallis Steelyard: A Fear of Heights by Jim Webster
- Infamy: A Journal of Our Darkest Year, 2020 / Kevin Brennan
- What Happened in Vienna, Jack? / Daniel Kemp
And it looks like Spring has been postponed.
What about you, fellow writers—and readers? Are you writing, thinking about writing, reading, or doing other things altogether?